PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

re: Ann: Change in substantial holding - J.P.... I think Satori...

1. 1,600 Posts.
    re: Ann: Change in substantial holding - J.P.... I think Satori raises a valid point about communication. Let me explain why...

One thing that I really now believe is holding us back is market's lack of faith in this deal with Timeone being legit. After all, who the hell are Timeone? If we'd gotten into bed with Kobe Steel or even Rizhao Port group itself, I suspect that the market would be celebrating this Joint Venture a lot more. Why? Because of certainty that we got into bed with a sugar daddy company. The share currently reflects risk. Risk of this project not coming to fruition because there is uncertainty about whether Timeone are serious and whether they have the financial backing to make this project happen. People are worried that we got into bed with a broke, no hope loser.

What would ease the market is to have more information and more detail about who Timeone are. So why doesn't Tony provide it? He must know who they are. One thing I found today in my research about TImeone is that if a company is registered in the British Virgin Islands (BVI) then the identities of it's directors are not publicly available. So, Timeone may be sensitive to protecting the privacy of it's directors/investors. Why? No idea. But this may explain why communication regarding our JV partner is so lacking. It's a shame as far as the share price is currently concerned, but if Timeone are everything they have been made out to be in past announcements, then I think we are on a good (long term) ride. But only time will tell and there is no doubt this is a speculative stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.