STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

A lot of commentary here and will address as usual in an upfront...

1. 156 Posts.
    A lot of commentary here and will address as usual in an upfront and practical manner:

@cornelius, @Triand and others, the sale of these shares was largely into "safe hands" via crossing and also off-market to predominantly Top20 shareholders.

It goes without saying that since the RTO into ICP by STL in August 2015, I and my family interests have not sold any stock and in fact have participated in every raise, every take out of others off market and even underwritten a raise or two as part of the CRs, so this sale, even managed as it was, has been handled to the best of my ability.

Those that know me well know that I am particularly careful about our register and the Top 20 has in fact increased 1% in the last 30 days a part of handling this process and I am 100% comfortable with whom has acquired this stock.

@Triand, we have always updated the market in a timely manner about our monthly/quarterly results and today was the first day back on deck for most (not me, I might add!) and, as a result, this was lodged late in the afternoon. Nothing sinister about the timing and some transfers and reconciling of what was on record to the register had to be performed to ensure accuracy in the document being lodged by our Company Secretary. I would suggest our usual monthly/quarterly update will be lodged at a similar time to previous announcements of that nature, so stay tuned. DYOR but to date, we have never put out bad news and we have delivered 100% and outperformed on what we have projected or forecast and that won't change. Not under my watch or that of the current Board.

We have increased the number of shareholders in this business from RTO date of 612 with more than half of that in unmarketable to 1,288 shareholders today and less than 1% of the register now being unmarketable. I think we are doing ok.... IMHO....

We will continue to outperform our projections and eventually the SP will do what it should do...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.