SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: Change in substantial holding - Meir Moalem, page-115

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    No mate, no need for me to report your post at all.

I did say there was a 13M soft book, and my post was moderated (because although I had heard it from a professional investor, it was still considered as unsubstantiated - I accept that). We do not know the outcome of the Placement or Short Fall yet, so we will need to wait a little longer before you can tell me if that information was good or not good.

Yes, I have had 2 conversations with Meir over the past 3 months, however I do not wish to share that information for a couple of reasons:
    1. I don't want to be attacked or criticized for information I post
    2. The discussion between Meir and myself is private and does not need to be shared on a public forum.

Some are asking why your posts are moderated.
    The reason why some of your posts are being moderated is that they are unsubstantiated.
    For example, saying that the CR will fail 100% and that they will not get any money, is an unsubstantiated comment because you simply do not know yet (at least until an announcement comes out on the final result).
    If you structure your post to say "in my opinion", then your post is likely to NOT be moderated.
    Last edited by Lebba: 13/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.