SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

First of all people are responsible for their own financial...

1. 5,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1317
    First of all people are responsible for their own financial responsibilities where I’m not happy people lost money it’s not my problem I have posted everything that I ever heard or whatever I found out I have always given 110% honesty what I heard now the fact that I’ve been lied to by management and directors and we all have as they announced most what I was saying is too bad.
    I got sucked In and so did people by their fauls announcements that’s on them not me. ,

now you have never ever ever posted anything that pointed out to any evidence just speculation yes you may have been correct but you gave no evidence or real proof it was always your thoughts whipy do.
    It was always going to be one or the other good guess.
    I tried to warn people at the 3 cent capital raise that I was pulling out my money because I spoke or I heard a conversation with meir that I was not pleased with and I shared that information to exit because I had serious concerns they will not get the money this is why I sold 90% of my holding.
    The rest is just stiff crap,
    And I am not fighting with the inner circle I’ve just open my eyes where they have yet to And we see things much much different now but they heard the same conversation I did but they chose to believe Meir where I did not.
    He was talking about a $10 million capital raise already before the three cent capital raise was even over so he knew himself it was game over for that capital raise that’s why I chose to exit and run.
    Lebba still a true believer I hope he turns around in 2 months time and says
    “see I was right “
    But unfortunately that won’t happen

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.