SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

You said: "you were 100% wrong about the uptake for existing...

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    You said: "you were 100% wrong about the uptake for existing shareholders"
    I say: What was told to me was that the uptake was "quite good", which was a subjective comment.
    If you exclude the director's entitlement (which would have been roughly 5.4M, or half of the entitlement offer), the uptake from shareholders was 1.6M (or approx. 30%, which sounds quite good to me).

You said: "and id say your postings led others to invest ,"
    I say: No, I do not tell anyone to invest. I just shared the information. Anyone who wishes to invest makes the decision to invest. You could argue that your constant downramping could influence people to sell off-market, or sell on open. Same diff really.

You said: "shortfall being taken up to some 13.4 million is also wrong , and they be lucky to get anything ,,,, you keep going on about the smart investors ,,, have you forgotten this was offered to them twice , they didn't want it ,, still don't want it ,,,,,
    I say: Yes, we know that the last 1cent CR failed because the terms were not appetising. We have yet to see if this CR is a success. I guess you will just need to wait and see, before making unsubstantiated claims that the CR will fail.

You said: ",anyway why are you still here ? didnt you bet someone , that if they didn't get 15 odd million by the 30th December you would DISSAPEAR"
    I say: Yes, Sensei and I had some bet that if the CR would not complete by the end of the year, I would disappear. However, the dates changed. The bet was really childish, and don't really care to much about any bet as that was silly talk between Sensei and myself. However, I am still confident that the Company will get the full amount. Then you will have to concede that you were wrong, or perhaps you will disappear in embarrassment.

I would like to say good luck to all holders, but it seems that some holders would prefer this to fail rather than succeed.
    Instead, I will say, good luck to all those who believe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.