SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Santa,therein lies the biggest issue in my opinion. We hear...

1. 391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Santa,

therein lies the biggest issue in my opinion. We hear diddly squat from this pack of Gallahs which is causing a number of the posters on this forum to start fighting each other that in the past were friendly and perhaps even friends. All the while we keep throwing the snide remarks around and play the blame game, while our Board of Directors are just sitting on the side lines laughing at us.

I cant say for sure but I would be confident that one or two of our uprampers may well be Meir himself?? I just hope he is ashamed of him self, not for just squandering the money collected over the years (you may not agree with that statement, but be honest with yourself and ask, "what have we got for all that money other than a bunch of worthless MOU's), but also for letting his shareholders down and not keeping them informed.

Confucius once said, - " A gentleman would be ashamed should his deeds not match his words ".

Hopefully most of us are wrong and this company will come back fighting even though the odds are stacked against that now. But if it does go the way we originally hoped it would, we could all afford to get together in the Bahamas to celebrate.

Lets hope this S..t ends soon one way or the other so people can get on with their lives.

cheers

pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.