MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Bailey241 - 'To raise that kind of money, the business model...

1. 7,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1129
    Bailey241 - 'To raise that kind of money, the business model needs validation first, which can only come from securing offtakes.'

SYR just raised the $ & started building, everyone/most said they were mad at the time but seems to be paying off so far, short term at least.

Not saying it is the best option for MNS as Western off-takes = higher SP = better/less dilutive CR but SYR has shown it can get done. It is a bit of a chicken & egg situation, no one wants to sign off-takes while mine/plant build is not financed, financiers will not finance due to not Western off-takes. The best option is what the Chinese offered which was off-takers become corner stone financiers - not sure were that is sitting in the scheme of things now but the idea is great. IMO that is what will happen with KNL, probably in the next few weeks.

I guess that's where it comes down to trusting that BOD are doing the best for the company in the long run & the 'main man' has plenty of skin in the game so I am sure he will be doing just that.

SP appears to be consolidating nicely in the low 90's ready for another go at holding above $1, hopefully in the next week or two.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.