CVN 4.88% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding - Nero and Collins St, page-68

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Not sure how long Santos can sit on their hands.  It has never been denied that this hydrocarbon reserve is economically and technically viable. These assets belong to Australia. It is not unprecedented that they have the lease taken from them.
    "....Companies can apply for a retention lease if the deposit isn’t currently commercially viable, but is likely to be within 15 years. Retention leases run for 5 years and may be renewed...." DIRS Aust Gov. my underline.

Also the clock is ticking to when we must hand back a proportion of our permit. If you are not going to p... get off the pot.

If Santos has better fish to fry, then sell the asset.
    As an Australian taxpayer and CVN holder,  it is time to develop.

It is possible that this could be resolved via the current discussions between Woodside and Santos.

I always thought Bedout gas is a good fit for processing by KGP and Pluto plants. (Woodside)
    Capacity for LPGs and condy  production is large and growing. I believe Scarborough is lean. Co-mingling with our product would make sense.

My point: If you are not going to produce, move over. It is not acceptable to bank the reserves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.3¢ 19.5¢ $194.1K 985.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 903500 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 427080 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.