Ann: Change in substantial holding - PPT, page-18

1. 1,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Friday wasn't a great day with what appeared to be a resumption of the usual traffic for DNA and apart from the big cross sale of around 4.5M the intraday turnover was around 1M, a bit lower than average.

Friday was a lousy end to a lousy market week with sentiment in the doldrums.  There was some strong buying in patches for DNA on Wednesday and Thursday with some good size parcels giving the price a boost.

I suspect most including me thought that the PPT announcement was a positive endorsement but it wasn't refelcted in the action on Friday but then again Friday was a rough day so it may yet play out for the good.

The chart still looks ok with Friday finishing with a Doji which reflects indecision and no sign yet that support at 70 cents is under pressure. The US and Europe were positive last night as is the SPI200 so Monday will be a good test although recent history suggests that Mondays here are usually a write off, maybe this Monday might be different with potential for a bounce after a bad week.

Dialy Chart

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.004(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $48.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $6.198K 166.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 108884 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 320000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DNA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.