ASV 5.26% 2.0¢ asset vision co ltd

Thanks Dreamer, it's great that another share I have has worked...

1. 2,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Thanks Dreamer, it's great that another share I have has worked out for you. I don't normally get them wrong, but on the odd occasion I have!
    TA - It looks like it may have double bottomed with a bit of support around these levels. I may look at buying some more now. The fundamentals though look pretty good for my money. I've gone over the reports and presentations again and there really seems to be nothing wrong with the fundamentals. What matters now is what p/e the punters are willing to pay at this point.

Of course, the action is always in the second half and so some people might be thinking....is Ms O'Connors selling related to second half earnings or some left field event? Well, that's drawing a long bow. However I also really hate large holders selling, yet there is nothing to suggest other than this is someone who just needs the money for something else.
    It's always good to get to any AGM. Not just because you get an understanding of the financial state of affairs, but you get a good feel of the character of those that are steering the ship. I think this has been the most important driver for me over the years when investing. I haven't had the fortune of getting to PSZ

If I have a good nights sleep I might get a few more tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $650 32.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 928438 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.