OVN 0.00% 2.0¢ oventus medical limited

thanks for the chart , maybe best to direct your questions to...

1. 33,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1731
    thanks for the chart , maybe best to direct your questions to the question and answer session on the 27th (see announcement today) and ask some hard questions ie how many clinics are actually achieving 20 devices a month in their contracted sales and what clinics are no longer in the program as my got instinct is that there has been attrition .
    More questions - Is this the last placement they are going to do , when is the company going to be cashflow positive , as I doubt without massive sales increases , the company can keep going back to the market for capital and keep diluting shareholders holdings without negative repercussions.
    the proviso is that if they can show triple digit quarterly sales increases quarter by quarter considering the low base they are starting from then I feel most investors would pass a blind I to another raising as it would be genuinely for working capital for a growing business .
    Agree with you the company is at cross roads one road leads to oblivion the other to utopia if they can show genuine massive increases in sales .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.