CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    Also positive commentary coming from other holders it seems:

http://www.copyright link/technolog...es-suffer-share-price-plummet-20160726-gqdz8u

Shareholder unconcerned

Peak Asset Management head of funds management, Thomas Lambeth, personally owns shares in Tech Mpire and told The Australian Financial Review he was not concerned about the connection to Zhenya Tsvetnenko.
    "The Zhenya thing is completely irrelevant and has no effect on the business," he said.

"But the publicity around the founder is not good... so I was actually hoping it would drop when it did so I could buy some more ... I did when it got down to 31.5¢."
    Mr Lambeth said Tech Mpire was a cheap stock considering it has reasonably high revenue (the company recorded $25 million in revenue between June 29, 2015 and April this year), but like any growth company it was a risk.
    "It's trading on less than one times revenue, so it looks very cheap at current prices. The revenue growth has been extraordinary, but working capital is a huge issue for the company," he said.
    "I'm holding this stock for a minimum of six months on the basis that I think we will see a huge upswing. It's quite seasonal and looking at the quarterly results, the revenue is weighted toward the second half of the calendar year."

Read more: http://www.copyright link/technolog...e-price-plummet-20160726-gqdz8u#ixzz4G40tDXfK
    Follow us: @FinancialReview on Twitter | financialreview on Facebook

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 207846 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 42119 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.