DTI 0.00% 0.9¢ dti group ltd

Thanks Bobbyben, that was part of the ASX release of 22 December...

1. 827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 633
    Thanks Bobbyben, that was part of the ASX release of 22 December - but good news all the same.

I thought the Tufilli sale was disappointing to see again (he did it in July as well) given Nino was a co-founder of DTI when it was UTO Navigation Systems with Neil Goodey who still sits as a Director of DTI. They still work together at Corescan from what I understand. Has been the major source of stock into the market over the past quarter and looking at his sale volume and value he was happy to dump some at 20c and averaged approx. 27c on the bulk. I guess the market is now wondering if he will continue to sell and it was strange that he decided to announce at 5.1% holding. Sort of gives him another chance to tell the world when he goes below 5%.

I continue to like the outlook for this company and have recently increased my holding following the last 2 company updates on contracts. I am expecting the Feb update to be strong and I would like to see the company on its way to smashing the 50% increase in Ebitda for this financial year. If anyone wants to push it even lower I will be happy to add some more to the portfolio as we patiently await even more good news.

Have a good year all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.037M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 628714 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 18795 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.