ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Change in substantial holding , page-40

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Cheers Fluffy.
    I try to make my assumptions as close to low level averages as possible and based on normal above board business activities.. If you do have some information regarding unethical practices... Reading between the literary lines is almost the equivalent to making mathematical assumptions so any dead cert info would be invaluable for any investment decisions.. Keep us posted on any new info you dig up please.

A note on trading here though. The Peak volume has already recycled through the trading systems and the last two or three trading days seems to be little more than small % day traders distributing and redistributing money between themselves... Although the buy up at close on Friday was a little stronger than I had anticipated it would be during the day..
    Perhaps a little pump is on its way.
    It would certainly be good for the company and its shareholders if the FEB-11 (6.5c Oppies) start turning into FP shares..

We'll see how the market responds to the Dow hic ups and by Wednesday. Assuming market activity gets back to normal I might guess an 8c - 15c trading range in the near term leading up to the March 2010 Quarter which will be a very interesting trading period as like OBJ's at present.

Just my Opinion.

Hey Fluffy If you do requests, can you dig up some dirt on a company for me.. CNH Some strange things are going on there and I haven't seen the type of deal they are doing anywhere else... If you know anything it would be appreciated.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $7.817K 372.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 192257 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 944185 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.