MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding , page-9

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Probably number 4 or close to it! Wife found out he'd overspent on MST and gave him the ultimatum, me or the road and MST! He wouldn't be the first who hasn't told his wife how much he's down! Well, I mean, there might be one or two MST die hards who'd keep the shares, but most wouldn't!

Seriously though, regardless of the .007 sales (must have been a bit desperate I think) all the large .008 sales on Thursday once again were cross trades - I still tend to believe that a lot of these recent large sales at .008 are likely some kind of entity share swaps done on market for some financial reason, eg debt swap or crystallise tax losses but move shares to another entity in a way that is structured as a genuine sale to get expected profits in a different entity. With the number of shares sold and large parcels, you could not expect the price to have held unless the seller knew for sure that there was a buyer lined up.

Once again at the end of the month it will be interesting to see the top 20 and how they have altered.

Someone who has and can sell 14mil MST in one hit at .008 is doing it for a reason I am sure, and it's not to lose money, unless it's GEM just clearing out regardless.

In either case, we just need to wait until whoever is doing this is all done - and they will be eventually. If you are unfortunate enough to have to sell in the meantime, it's just take whatever is on offer. If you've got the cash and a brave heart, time to buy! As Dr Finnear said, the opportunity at current low prices may not come again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.