TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

Hiya peeps,Whilst the Nat nom selling has undoubtedly kept a lid...

1. 60 Posts.
    Hiya peeps,

Whilst the Nat nom selling has undoubtedly kept a lid on prices over the last couple of weeks similar forces will provide significant support for the stock in the coming year.

As the stock gains size (market cap) then two institutional factors will create a wave of fresh (and large) buyers.

1) As the stock gets bigger it will gain credibility in brokers' eyes. Its one of those weird human things, a tiny stock with a 25m capitalisation wouldn't seem like the one likely to dominate a very big market in a short period of time. A stock with a capitalisation of 500m with the same technology/partners would appear a more likely candidate.

2) As it moves through 100m+ capitalisation and assuming liquidity increases it will start to get into market indices, in doing so it will get buyers from the reweighing.

Whilst I do give a casual glance (even a rowdy cheer or two) from my rock in the sun I feel it pays to not get to caught up in intra-day fluctuations (large as they can be). Taking your eye off the ball in trying to optimise your position risks you not staying with the story and trend.

I reckon the TIS has only just started what could be a very long and prosperous run. Just enjoy the ride.

Snapping

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.