AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding , page-12

1. 290 Posts.
    Hey Posters.... I should declare, I do still hold a few shares in these turkeys....not as many as when I sold for 35 cents a few years ago....

You guys are correct, in a way, there is much to be upbeat about......if Adcorp executes from this low base, the potential for returns are boggling....

And while the business continues to make profits and survive, they have more opportunity to adapt to the structural challenges of the business.

What structural challenges: well, if memory serves (I've stopped forensically analysing this stock) the largest print employment advertiser in the world, with operations in Australia went bankrupt last year!!! They also held some bulk state gov. advertising contracts........Does Adcorp talk about how they are capitalising on that?...Not from what I've seen...

Also, any holder of this stock would surely want to know about the Andrews Advertising situation.......and Kelly Street Digital.....simply search the past pdf annual reports for those words...it will take minutes...

I wish everyone good luck......this is certainly a hate stock of mine and I very much dislike managements who do not come clean...but I'm not responsible for the share price falling

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.114M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 43746007 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 27713460 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.