ADE 0.00% 19.5¢ adelaide energy limited

Yes Rexsh and Mr Walker only has another 1.64% to go to reach...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Yes Rexsh and Mr Walker only has another 1.64% to go to reach equilibrium with BPT and match what he previously held.

He knows like the rest of us that BPT/ADE will have first advantage to shale gas production thus putting BPT/ADE in the box seat with expected large gas volumes.

I notice LNG's announcement the other day was to draw CSG gas from the eastern states in particular around Inland NSW and also that they have more trains to fill then gas contracted.

LNG have time on their side at the moment and so does BPT/ADE.

BPT/ADE potential gas is right in the vicinity of the Moomba Pipeline, the major distribution pipeline in Australia so no problems for BPT/ADE to deliver to their trains.

I would guess that LNG would have already made initial enquiries behind the scenes on the expectation of this known potential gas along with a number of other players.

So exciting times ahead for shareholders as we are now moving ever closer to this game changing event as each day passes.

So expect more buying from Mr Walker at these low prices, but I know I won't be giving mine away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.