KZL 0.00% 12.0¢ kagara ltd

Ann: Change in substantial holding , page-13

1. 2,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481

Gself trust you to defend KZL management.... I know its easy for me to type my thoughts, but surely these guys could take a page out of some other more successful mining managers around.

I don't know your average price, neither do I want to know, that you bought at GSelf, but I know exactly what my position is, and it is horrible.

Long term fundementals? I don't know about that either, whilst everyone keeps forecasting Zinc undersupply, there are a lot of articles being written how companies are bringing more production online... which sort of goes aginst the long term fundamentals.

Besides KZl have not exactly set the market on fire with their strategy or operations. As the rule goes:

"Never trust management with their talk or what they want to achieve, look at what the share price is doing and things become clear." Right now I have "HOPE" which is not the best invesment.

Anyway I bought more the other day at 32.5, thinking that the downtrend was over, and here I am two days letter, looking at more losses

I am just lost for words.

Cheers
    Mayo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.