KZL 0.00% 12.0¢ kagara ltd

Ann: Change in substantial holding , page-15

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Mayo,

I know how you feel, you need to be sure of your strategy and just stick to it. I personally am confident that KZL will shine again, and i am putting my money where my mouth is. I have some KZL that owe me 60c and i have a lot that owe me the low 30s and high 20s, i don't really care what happens to the share price, as long as KZL keep executing their strategy everything will pan out OK. No investor can be 100% sure of whats around the corner but if you don't believe in them then you really need to think about getting out.

ive made some serious cash out of KZL in the past, when i first got into them in 1999 i was hearing the same stuff im hearing on here now. Zinc was in the doldrums, never to shine according to many, a deficit was being forecast in the years ahead, i stuck to my guns and kept buying, a few years later KZL was $7.40. the negative poster either vanished or changed their views.
    im not trying to defend them, but a lot of kzl's problems were caused by the GFC not the management, don't forget that the management took them from a $5m company to a $1.5B company and nobody was whinging then. The only thing that has happened in between is the GFC which caused the massive erosion in metals prices and revenue etc, etc, etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.