GLA 6.67% 1.6¢ gladiator resources limited

Ann: Change in Substantial Holding , page-35

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    Welcome on board, furniture. One of the good things about this share, right now, is that there has been no pump and dump. Looking even at this thread, the share price has ranged between 6.1c and 7.2c, so there's been a little volatility, but no-one left holding the bag. It's like a second wind for this company. A raising so steep to its prior price could have had very negative repercussions, but in this case, existing shareholders bought more, and our new shareholder seems to be no fool- they are "locals", and presumably know their stuff.

Encouragingly, we also have on the Board Mr Daniel Bruno, born in Uruguay, and fluent in Spanish:

http://www.gladiatorresources.com.au/company-profile/company-information/

This one just has new legs, I reckon. There's been about 35m share trades since the raising, and out of 100m new shares, some 70m were taken up by existing holders, with 30m "spares". With Veremonte taking up 22.5m since the raising, it is possible that much of the slack (overhang?) has been taken up. I am not sure if the 3B for the 30m shortfall has been released, though. Can anyone confirm if this might still be to come?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $12.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $1.6K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 650055 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 175000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.46pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.