IVR 0.00% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

Without trying to offend the bulk of posters here - I reckon...

1. 120 Posts.
    Without trying to offend the bulk of posters here - I reckon most you are ignoring a fairly major announcement here. Acorn are regarded as one of the savviest resource funds in Australia, and if they are now selling it means they are a little concerned with goings-on at IVR.

I think too many posters here are overly concerned with TA and ignore major fundamentals, e.g. excessive capital issues (which has a major impact on TA anyway). I have followed IVR for a long time and have always felt that management show scant regard for dilution - something that isn't uncommon when they don't have skin in the game. For me the alarm bells rang loudly when they raised $8m late last year. If they had raised half that there share price would have gone to 50c. In the last 15 months IVR's total issued capital has more than doubled from ~150m shares to nearly 340m now. This has put a major cap on any upward stock momentum and IMHO, it will take some really good results and a major lift in the silver price to get it back up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $89.03K 1.827M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20832 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 1044166 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.