BGL 2.70% $1.81 bellevue gold limited

Just to expand further on David’s post…I understand if you check...

1. 4,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Just to expand further on David’s post…I understand if you check through ASIC, Peter Doherty holds 50% of Three Cheeky Monkeys along with Jarrod Smith. And it just so happens that the sole registered shareholder of Republic Coal is Three Cheeky Monkees , the entity soaking up the DRG shares. I believe these two fellows also happen to be company Directors of a couple of entities that go by the name of Khan Mountain Pty Ltd, Khan Mountain 2 P/L and…..Trinity Mongolia Pty Ltd.

If you check who holds Draigh’s Mongolian coal licences you will recall it is 75% owned by Draigh’s Mongolian subsidiary, BDBL LLC and 25% owned by Trinity Mongolia via its own subsidiary….Khan Mountain & Khan Mountain 2.

There you go…that should help join up all the dots for those guys still holding DRG. I would assess, based on the above information, that now would be a good time to be patient with your share holdings to see how this plays out. We know now that a coal “player” (TCMH/Republic/Khan/Doherty) wants to get a hold of DRG’s assets…who else is out there?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.81
Change
-0.050(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $2.125B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.93 $1.93 $1.81 $131.4M 72.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1300 $1.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.82 6188 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.