AMX 0.00% 39.0¢ aerometrex limited

Taurus seems to be a LONG and VALUE investor, judging by some of...

1. 211 Posts.
    Taurus seems to be a LONG and VALUE investor, judging by some of pds it releases for its Gold and Precious Metals sector funds, that I have seen.

I would not assume it is averaging down (this is like throwing good money after bad, and why do this), but rather valuing up.

I think the ASX is really undervaluing gold juniors massively now, which is a great buying opportunity for those value investors who really know how to calculate true value and particularly those that see and believe there is a future in gold. It does not take long to work out there are some very divergent views on the POG.

My accountant hates gold.."relict of the past" etc etc ...Reading Jared Diamonds latest book he looks briefly at the history of trade, barter and money....and its not hard to start to imagine that the paper stuff, although it qualifies in many respects as money, it fails the test of "trusting of its value in future trade" and also in the area of it being of "unlimited and somewhat whimsical (if not excessive) supply".

Alan Koehler pointed out in one of his editorials how we are living in one of the biggest Ponzi schemes ever (see his editorial on the Eureka Report 26 Jan 2013). There is no way out of what is happening than death of the bond bull market and the rebirth of inflation. You know there are various people and I am definitely one, who calculate that the inflation stats put out by the govt are BS. Just look at your own cost of living...power bills, phone bills, cost of newspaper, cost of water....do your own calculations on this stuff...people on this site talk about doing your own research on companies, but I really would recommend people doing their own research on inflation, and some of the the ridiculous stories getting printed.

So my money is out of the paper stuff, and into physicals. Gold is definitely part of the physicals. Gold is very cheap to buy in the ground than in the bar, by a very large margin. I am with Taurus with this one...may not be able to make money on day trading on AMX, but in the end its not going to matter...if I make 300-400% in the next 12-18 months I'm relaxed and comfortable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5185 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.