AMX 0.00% 44.0¢ aerometrex limited

The traders who are whipping themselves into a frenzy about this...

1. 211 Posts.
    The traders who are whipping themselves into a frenzy about this and that about AMX, and then selling, are selling themselves a bit short in my opinion. Probably get a Xmas card from Taurus?

AMX have gone through a fairly solid re-structure over the last 12 months, and have gone from an exploration company into a mining modus operandi, with the important provision that they are going to keep their exploration very healthy, which has wide support from key shareholders.

Now we have a team of people in the Director level, who are more experienced and networked in the mining area. This take s pressure off of Kitto, allowing him to focus on what he is best at...exploring and fining gold. He has got his prep lab. People who can do the walking and talking stuff, while he has his head down in Burkina Faso.

I know he is not comfortable with the exploration finds of the last 12 months, and is hell bent on proving what he fundamentally believes in, and that is that Batie is a new GOLD CAMP. He has been saying this forever, and never diverted from it, and still does not. Its rare for a Geo be involved in a discovery of a new deposit, and even rarer for a Geo to be involved in the discovery of a new Gold Camp. This may well be his last big adventure, and I am sure he wants to leave a very positive legacy.

Ampella is NOT just Koncera, it is the Batie Gold Camp. Lose sight of this at your peril. You very rarely get 50 km long alteration systems on small deposits. You very rarely get 150 km mineralised cracks in the ground producing one small gold occurrence (even though it now sits at 3 m ozs). Just think of the physics of the gold fluids in these large cracks...

Exciting times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 44.0¢ 43.0¢ $18.83K 42.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12213 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 10694 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.