BCI 2.04% 24.0¢ bci minerals limited

Cheers for the input Boned. It looks like a few people may have...

1. 283 Posts.
    Cheers for the input Boned. It looks like a few people may have indeed bought on weakness at the lows yesterday considering the pullback - it was good to see. BCI is a good chunk of my portfolio so I'm in far enough but if I was underweight I would definitely be topping up.

Still I would be surprised if the IO price didn't come back a good chunk to around 100 to 120 based on new restrictions on the property sector in china etc. This might freak out a few people and cause a run down in the price of BCI (and the whole sector) to something closer to $3 rather than the recent $4. However, BCI would still be swimming in cash at that IO price and this will be reflected in the share price over the long term so my take is that anything under $3.50 is great value and anything closer to $3 is a bargain. Still I wouldn't want to be out at the moment waiting for this to happen as you may find yourself an unhappy spectator watching BCI hit $4.50 in the near term, while it should find itself at this level in time.

Bear in mind that I'm fairly pessimistic at the best of times. However BCI is a simple to understand business, with a straightforward product and great management so it ticks all the a lot of boxes for the kind of investment you want. Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $692.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 24.0¢ $19.86K 81.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 831078 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 73168 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.