CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding , page-33

1. 46,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8744
    "aka More importantly for me is what party or parties are buying the large quantities of shares M@G are selling and why they are buying"

Hi Roh - well to date it hasn't been O.W , NAAIL or Sino who have bought less than 1m between them - With 5000 or so retail holders I still think the vast majority of stock has been bought by retail punters - and then their is the company loan stock buying program.

I would be interested to see Hot Tunas broker stats as last time they showed Comsec , Etrade and the company broker BBY as the largest net volume buyers.

Of most concern ( IMO ) would be arms length chinese freindlies to the big 3 building a position under the 5% reporting radar- The biggest threat to CDU is combined Chinese interests getting to 51% - I actually think CDU were in a stronger position when M & G had 18% of the register away from the Chinese.

Personaly I rate a take over attempt by OZL little chance of eventuating and Zero chance of succeeding if it were to happen - Likewise I rate Zero chance of a take over attempt by the Xmen.

On the insurance write off plant purchase - Roh do you know what type of plant it is ? and if Uranium can be comercially ectarcted from it ? - personally i doubt it very much !

hOOt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.