CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

"aka More importantly for me is what party or parties are buying...

1. 46,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8744
    "aka More importantly for me is what party or parties are buying the large quantities of shares M@G are selling and why they are buying"

Hi Roh - well to date it hasn't been O.W , NAAIL or Sino who have bought less than 1m between them - With 5000 or so retail holders I still think the vast majority of stock has been bought by retail punters - and then their is the company loan stock buying program.

I would be interested to see Hot Tunas broker stats as last time they showed Comsec , Etrade and the company broker BBY as the largest net volume buyers.

Of most concern ( IMO ) would be arms length chinese freindlies to the big 3 building a position under the 5% reporting radar- The biggest threat to CDU is combined Chinese interests getting to 51% - I actually think CDU were in a stronger position when M & G had 18% of the register away from the Chinese.

Personaly I rate a take over attempt by OZL little chance of eventuating and Zero chance of succeeding if it were to happen - Likewise I rate Zero chance of a take over attempt by the Xmen.

On the insurance write off plant purchase - Roh do you know what type of plant it is ? and if Uranium can be comercially ectarcted from it ? - personally i doubt it very much !

hOOt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.