PAB 0.00% 0.7¢ patrys limited

For what it is worth - have done a little more homework (some...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    For what it is worth - have done a little more homework (some bordering on "trivia")- on Prof Dax Marcus Calder:
    1) Periodontist/Dental Implant surgeon - West Perth Periodontics (founder).
    2) Board member of ScreenWest (involved in a number of recent box-office successes - "Red Dog" and "The Saphires").
    3) Professorial appointments at both the University of Western Australia and University of Sydney.
    4) Founder of OMR pty ltd ("a not-for profit consultancy providing advice to the not-for-profit sector, philanthropic and high net worth individuals investing in the ASX-listed biotech sector" - or so it would appear according to ScreenWest publicly available board information).
    5) A director of a private Perth-based hospital (Southbank hospital).
    6) Member of Philanthropy Australia (also publicly available information via web search).

Please note Moderators: All of this information is readily assessable in the public domain.

Interestingly from my calculations (looking at recent 2013 Patrys annual report) - he would now appear to be the second biggest holder of stock (32 500 000 shares) after Mr Michael Stork (80 000 000 shares - one of the original founders of PAB).

I will see what other information I can gather on him - all very interesting IMO!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $9.941K 1.420M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51753 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1638632 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.