NXT 0.11% $17.83 nextdc limited

I don't log onto this board often and realised I hadn't since...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I don't log onto this board often and realised I hadn't since before I left NEXTDC. But it is interesting what people are thinking.

I am no longer a Director or employee of NEXTDC - so I can post something here now :)

As stated when I announced I intended to step back I wanted to focus on Megaport and SubPartners. I wasn't looking to sell stock back in August, but after the strong demand of the placement I was encouraged one of the brokers to do so and it seemed like the appropriate thing to do.

I've since confirmed I'm holding stock for quite some time. Actually I purchased another 430k shares a while ago, but seeing it's less than the 1% I didn't have to disclose increase in shareholding. Great about not being a Director!

I'm not talking up or down prospects. But I can say that I am holding (and in fact accumulating) NXT.

I am holding my AJD (APDC) and building Megaport and SubPartners. As you can see 100% of my portfolio is cloud infrastructure and connectivity. NXT sits nicely in that space as does Megaport, SubPartners and APDC.

Cheers

[b]
    Bevan Slattery

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.83
Change
0.020(0.11%)
Mkt cap ! $11.27B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.73 $17.88 $17.65 $16.48M 925.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 296 $17.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.84 1827 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.