FRR 0.00% 3.1¢ frr corporation limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding , page-6

1. 5,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3888
    Quite glad I bought in here earlier on at 1.5c, but wish it had been even earlier.

Looks to have a big future if the the Cloud and Tech boom continues, especially into the Asia Pacific. On the march with new offices recently opened in the Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore etc.

Can see only one risk factor, and that is it's current reliance on Microsoft, hoping this will be mitigated in 2014. Have emailed the MD on this, though I am sure it will be pointed out in analyst reports (when they get around to reviewing).

Will be interesting to see what price the cap raising is at (post consolidation), it is small and will only be to invited investors, presumably only current holders, and will be scaled back considerably IMHO.

Expert's report assessed fair current value at 50c to 55c post consolidation (2.5c to 2.75c pre-consolidation), currently sitting at 2.7c, right on the money.

Pity about the new name, have sent some good alternative name suggestions to the MD, hopefully it will be changed at an investor meeting after a year or so.

One to watch.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.