PDN 0.48% $12.48 paladin energy ltd

Ann: Change in substantial holding , page-4

1. JFI
    6,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    UBS are building a superb long position. From being at the 5% level to the 10% and now 12% level. Times change. I wrote some time back that once the mucking around ended they would start to accumulate as they like this stock long term as well and they are astute enough to realise that times change. It is a strong sign in my opinion that they have changed stakes from 5% to 12% and I wouldn't be surprised to see more accumulation. i hold that this will be springing up and any delays are good for those building holdings. The recent large sale that took place was great for UBS and there is no sensible reason why this shouldn't trade much higher. If UBS is able to keep building holding up and work with the market conditions to accumulate cheaply good luck to them. The more supply they eat up for the long term the harder this will jump and they will gain BIG TIME. I still very much believe this will be up soon enough. Patience is all that's needed. There are always other factors in play that cannot be known but the big picture to me suggests this is due a re pricing much
    higher soon.

I've written about my geopolitical thoughts regarding Ukraine and Russia and spill over effects on supply of energy etc... I agree this will play out well for AUSTALIAN and CANADIAN uraniums.

Still hold this will be $1 by May 1.

Investing long term and being patient.

My thoughts and opinions only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.48
Change
0.060(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $3.724B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.45 $12.76 $12.26 $26.57M 2.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6286 $12.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.48 5038 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.