IVR 3.92% 5.3¢ investigator resources ltd

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-14

1. 2,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328
    Dear Geffa, firstly it is very comforting to know that I haven't been wiped, by all the true believers. I have not spoken to JA since the recent "capital raising". I have had the opportunity, but until I can put together some serious loot I don't want to be further disappointed or "caught out". Hopefully the end to my hibernation is now not far away. I however intend to "if necessary" fly to Qld to meet all the team (face to face) in order to get all the facts before taking my next splurge. I do however have a few friends who are in regular contact and I did receive a call from one of our Chiefs' (about two weeks ago) and I remain "content" but I felt it "inappropriate" to probe any further, but in reflection I should have. My main worry is that even if we do make a major strike in coming months, will the present market now support another major capital raising. Convinced "deep down" (pun) we have the "goods" but other outside factors remain my main concern ATM even threat of T/O if we don't get a "rattle on". Not worried about Mega situation as I believe "we are still holding the cards" but I agree clarification or assurance wouldn't go astray. Definitely more to the Mega situation than "meets the eye" and I think John has a planned course of action. Unfortunately think "pray" real action may still be several months away as we are still not totally in the driving seat ATM. Crew I know are "super confident" but again not 100% sure we are totally clear of "stormy waters". Will post update ASAP. Project IMO is / remains the best "out there".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $83.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $64.98K 1.244M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 17585 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.