IVR 1.09% 4.6¢ investigator resources ltd

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-2

1. 6,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1043
    so it appears that CITIC have opted out in this round of cap raising..fair enough at the end of the day.. their investment so far has gone backwards..somewhat of a protest vote from CITIC

Interesting that IVR have still not yet finalised what will have to be a more modest drill campaign.. hopefully they still have some aces in hand, especially since the silence regarding Hindmarsh is only growing louder as time passes..

The company's reluctance to discuss the issue or even mention it, makes me wonder what is really going on behind the scenes because it really does not make sense at all, to continue drilling at 75% Peterlumbo without a resolution???
    Why on earth would management direct mostly retail shareholder's funds towards a project that the 25% JV partner is in breach to the tune of $3M??

IMHO, unfortunately, Peterlumbo should be delayed until resolved and the funds raised should be directed solely towards Uno and roundabout.

It's a situation i fear can only be resolved by litigation, but the sooner the better

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $72.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $26.34K 573.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 866638 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 316465 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.