LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-13

1. 3,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    welcome back mate

LNGLY has responded well.

I have a Canadian mate who bought some LNGLY at $38, so he is happy. Usually he just trades oil futures for a few hundred here and there.

Pretty interesting few days of trading. Not sure where it's going to head next but up up up would be nice.

Not sure if any of you saw the article that was on the Sydney Morning Herald.

http://www.smh.com.au/business/mini...liquefied-natural-gas-ltd-20140613-3a1x9.html

I'm sure you're all familiar with the content, but pretty cool to read about it on smh.com.au

LNG Ltd is really starting to get publicity. MB should be very proud of his achievements thus far. From what possum2 has said, it sounds like he has felt a lot of responsibility to get the SP back to where it was in 2009. He's done an outstanding job.

I'm not use to seeing a stock take off without announcements, it usually just means it's on it's way back down in the near future, but with the instos and major hedge funds, as well as the ever expanding publicity\coverage of LNG, it really does seem like we're going to test new highs in the coming months.

Just imagine how people will react to the positive news come November. All the fundamentals are in place and LNG looks set for a hell of a year ahead.

12 months from now, we might be looking at the near beginning of construction, as well as a listing in the US. Just opens up more doors for LNG Ltd, including but not limited to more projects, JV with other companies to provide faster expansion and the promotion and sale of the OSMR technology.

Think I'm going to regret selling 20% of my holdings at $1.39 to invest in some mining specs. Kind of already do, but hey, hindsight will always be a b1tch haha

Can't wait to see you all at an AGM in a couple years time, wearing your rolex as the your driver opens your doors

Cheers,

Tim

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.