BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-28

1. 248 Posts.
    The real question is, how is coolstocks allowed to continue posting with SO many unsubstantiated pieces of information that he portrays as "facts".

"They've BOUGHT $31 Million worth of BLT shares. To sell $1.2m ISNT a great change." - Slap forehead... They didn't buy that many and selling from a confident investor is a red flag.

"sound like a takeover deal coming" - ummmm??? How do you get that from a director selling? UNSUBSTANTIATED.

"you reckon selling 6% of a stake is major?" - its 8.6% and yes... yes it is quite major....

"stay in it for long term x 15 at least. pretty sweet. 1-2 years only btw." - oh so how did you manage to find those magic numbers? 15x? 1-2 years? pfft...

Moderators: Do these comments not qualify for suspendable ramping?? I'd hit the mute button - but that wouldn't solve my issue here - my issue is that new people visiting the board have to deal with so much of this unsubstantiated crap and I would hate to think that it would ever change their judgement but on the odd chance it did, I have an issue with it.... Please moderate some of these as it is ruining the integrity of this discussion board... It is no longer an "opinion" from him, it is unsubstantiated dribble...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.