SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

I can't see what Aviya has said Strauss.. but my thoughts are:...

1. 3,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    I can't see what Aviya has said Strauss.. but my thoughts are:

If the company said something along the lines of "the dust mite study is now our number one priority and focus and we'll only be looking at this for the next 18 months" then I would be worried, but the latest anncs on 11th Sept actually state:

"Investment in new technologies and intellectual property based on extensive research and
    market analysis"

and

"Acquisition of new technologies in the respiratory therapeutic category"

and

"Sun Biomedical will continue to explore acquisitions and licensing opportunities in this area of research."

Gradually introducing a different focus for the company is smart - doesn't this prevent the need to stuff around with re-listing requirements such as issuing a prospectus, going through another consolidation process, gaining shareholder approval etc, and the associated costs that would otherwise be needed in a change of company focus?

Company has an ok amount of cash and capital structure. Large holders appear to have got set. Now we just need some announcements and everything is indicating that we'll get something else asthma related.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.