FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-55

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    INSAF,

Dont place words in my mouth - I've stated twice now that I'm not judging FARJOY.
    I don't expect FAR to become a Woodside or OilSearch. I do have expectations that they will, through their management team, achieve good outcomes - be it an eventual T/O at acceptable price or whatever. That is not an unreasonable expectation.

But (PLEASE!!!) take a look at what NHC did to a budding star "DTE" then maybe you will understand what I'm steering at. Again, I'm not saying Farjoy is in that category but let's check it out. FAR, in my view has significant potential - with all it has in place, I'm not sure what the SP expectation should be. By comparison DTE had massive potential - go and have a look what NHC did to DTE. Before DTE could bloom, NHC stepped in and cut the stem - why? because the ordinary shareholders, who had the capacity to vote down a board spill and a subsequent "gifting" of DTE to a UK comp, accepted everything being preached and advocated by the Players. Everybody lost out. FAR is "budding" and is about to bloom (from my research perspective). Let's be diligent in knowing what scavenging dangers are in surrounds and lets be knowledgeable and prepared so as not to be blindsided.

Yes, we are all in it to make money but is it really necessary that the guillotine be dropped at a stage where people who invested for the right reasons (seem this is clearly against the capitalist mindset nowadays - Gordon Gecko) should be disposed of for the sake of the few big boys in town.?? No ways.

Done debating on the issue - you're way to clever for me with your charts. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.