FAR 1.92% 51.0¢ far limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-69

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Hotazel....too much of your emphasis is on doom and gloom because of your experience with New Hope...all your comments of what could happen is speculation and hypothesis and you have said it yourself that FAR could be better than Dart...At this stage of FARs evolution most of us holders are feeling pretty damn good and to have to read your fears is pretty depressing. Dont take this the wrong way but maybe you should just do the "due diligence" you mention and if you do find something of concern and wish to share it with us all I'm pretty sure it would be very much appreciated.

It concerned me enough to ask CN what she thought about Farjoy accumulating on the register and I gave you my answer in a previous post. I took that as meaning she was aware but relaxed. Of course we will all watch and be aware....but there are a million different ways you can be blindsided by raiders and shorters and stock manipulators in general. We all have bad experiences we can recall here but dont...because we are all in a good place at the present time..

Enjoy the moment.

GLTA and please DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $47.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 51.8¢ 51.0¢ $19.18K 37.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16965 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 130 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.