NDO 0.56% 90.0¢ nido education limited

I very much doubt they'll delist after Phil's b.s the other day....

1. 37,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    I very much doubt they'll delist after Phil's b.s the other day. it will be business as usual with BCPE being a passive onlooker (although being largest share holder).

""" this is an exciting time for the Company and we
    look forward to steering the strategic direction of the Company with the benefit of a strong
    supporting shareholder.”""

""Nido Announces Strategic Review
    In the context of BCP Energy Pte Ltd (‘BCPE’) acquiring control of the Company the Board
    intends to use this opportunity to undertake a strategic review of the business and to
    consider initiatives to improve the attractiveness of the Company’s capital structure.
    This review will consider several initiatives and has the potential to include a possible share
    consolidation and a sale of unmarketable parcels in order to make the register more
    attractive to investors and to reduce share price volatility. We will keep shareholders updated
    as the strategic review progresses.
    Phil Byrne, Managing Director, commented: “this is an exciting time for the Company and we
    look forward to steering the strategic direction of the Company with the benefit of a strong
    supporting shareholder.”""

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.005(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $205.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.0¢ 90.0¢ $17.45K 19.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 3950 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.