PYC 5.00% 10.5¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-9

1. SoT
    849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    "How do you talk to these guys at pyc and then report their enthusiasm and confidence as if something has changed"
    In 2013 there was a massive shakeup within PYC management. Both Watt and Woolf gone from the board to now be replaced by Hopkins and Hockings. Hopkins is now CEO while Watt went from CEO to CSO.

Hopkins told me at the time, not to expect the B--S-- that I'd been given before. To-date I see Hopkins as someone who wants to have the data in (and backing him up) before he sells his science. Hopkins always makes it clear to you 'it may not come off' but they are doing their best to make it work.
    That cant be said for previous management.

With Hockings now the major shareholder and on the board, I see control of PYC is with shareholders.
    Without Hockings the management re-structure would not have happened.

The last thing I want to do is encourage people to buy or hold if PYC is not for them. And I see there are plenty of reasons why investors would shy away from PYC.
    Like myself, most longs would be sitting on unrealized losses with this investment. I try not to let that cloud my judgement in determining PYCs future potential.
    I look for leads that indicate the health of the company.
    For me this latest ANN is one such lead.
    This latest buying by PYCs No2 investor is not a reflection of what he gains from this site. IMO it's a reflection of his confidence in what he sees PYC are doing behind the scenes.
    While my words are cheap, I'd suggest his growing investment has a powerful message.
    (Read it if you will.)
    SoT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $489.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.8¢ 10.3¢ $421.2K 4.009M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 872943 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 341133 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.