AJL 12.5% 0.9¢ aj lucas group limited

DarwinEurope, I entirely agree with your analysis. It is all...

1. 2,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    DarwinEurope,
    I entirely agree with your analysis. It is all NIMBY and environmental activism with unrealistic Green ideology and renewable vested interests behind these protestors. There are a lot worse industries than shale gas. Open-cut coal mining, rare earth mining (which are used in wind turbine and solar panels), for example. People dig tunnel for subways, water pipeline sewage etc and drill underground for geothermal resource here in UK and around the world and yet the same techniques use for shale gas and everyone up in arms.
    However, these activists are strong vocally and has no shame in telling lie and exaggerations to make their points. When lie and false perception are repeated many time without authorities' and serious challenge it becomes facts in uninformed/uneducated minds. This is the case with shale gas, the Government is not doing enough to counter the lie and exaggerations of these activists. They don't want to be seen on the side of what is perceived as a fossil fuel industry/Capitalism. and so the lie and exaggeration from the anti-frackers go on and perpetuated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $12.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $12.33K 1.429M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2645110 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 272056 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.