GUN 0.00% 1.1¢ gunson resources limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-6

1. 9,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    Does he want to be on the board? When TIlbrook drove the push for David Harley to step aside I thought that he would go on. It seemed a logical move to me with 19.9% and taking an activist role at that time. However he put out an explicit statement that he is essentially a passive investor and didn't want such a role. Fair enough, the spot light or responsibility of that sort of leadership is not for everyone.

Now, having been diluted to 9%, it probably wouldn't be as obviosly logical any more but he certainly has the right to put himself forward for election. I wouldn't mind.

i'll say this for tilbrook, even though his positions haven't always made sense to me, he has stuck fast with GUN. That support, whether the times he put in capital that kept us afloat or just holding his position when he might have been unhappy with the direction of his investment, has helped keeped some sort of strength in the company. Hopefully the next year brings similar support from others to our mutual prosperity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.