CKA 1.37% 7.4¢ cokal limited

BR should be appaulled at this selling They have actively and...

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    BR should be appaulled at this selling

They have actively and daily reduced the price from 14c to 7.5c within a month through their stupid and aggressive taking of the bid price

Why not offer it as a full off market line at a discount ?

Whether they closed the fund or not, they are doing the majority of the damage and keeping this surpressed. It is absolute stupidity and they should have a compliance department to monitor such destruction or shareprices by a single entity in-house

As I said, have been huge games and manipulation to force the price down too. IMO someone or something knows BR is selling and is helping this down at every chance to test how low they will sell - it is actually disgusting we have to tolerate this whilst in limbo waiting for approvals

One good thing, I don't take it as a reflection on the project. BR have been sellers last year of other stocks at 40-50% discounts to cash, once they moved their line the stocks multibagged. The current price is not reflective of the project, more our majors all in blackout and unable to assist and BR selling in the worst form I have ever seen

What an absolutely useless fund manager

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.001(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $79.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.4¢ 7.2¢ $5.439K 75.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36950 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 71349 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.