CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    AC

For once I agree wholeheartedly with your post

I have been hearing there is an interested buyer in BR's line for many months now, however not until Forestry Approval is received

It makes sense then the complete absence of any real buying. Whoever it was buying constantly within Morgan Stanley @ 14c seems to have stopped now, as BR are only making their own position cheaper and cheaper to acquire - it is playing into the buyers hands

The delay in approval from October to now obviously exaggerated the selling and manipulator went overtime with some real nasty and obvious trades across spreads

The current price is an effect of their selling and where retail punters will meet them, it is now so disconnected from the project or NPV it isn't funny

I'm sure the investors in the fund would love to see how their positions are being liquidated and returned

Why the need to 1/2 the stock on market within a month. If you are happy with 8c and it's 14c, why didn't they offer it off market to Platinum, Blumont et al. Intelligent fund manager there, sell 5M shares and halve the value of your other 30M in the process - utter stupidity

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.001(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $84.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.4¢ $5.591K 74.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43179 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 43797 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.