TAP 0.00% 7.8¢ tap oil limited

After two years of the assets being on display during the LNG...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    After two years of the assets being on display during the LNG with no success I do not think companies in this cost reduction environment will be interested to bid for small percentages of gas projects that will take a significant capital expenditure at front to be commercialized and which the desicion tis already approved and in w years ahead in particular again in this market conditions. LNG prices to future are a high uncertainty do not forget LNG gas from African and middle East projects, will be already on the market in the not to distant future. Australian projects are now selling at spot prices (eastern states LNG). I think the value now is on Manora all the work is done (finance, drilling, production infrastructure and contracts).

By getting all this at barging prices and merging with another 10% of NGP make sense in particular to be sold most likely to a Thai company (as was the case of Nido) or a South East Company (gas projects as add ins to the package) I am thinking that PTTE would be interested, they have also have ops here in Australia and they have the financial backing to develop any major capital gas project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.