OTH 0.00% 84.5¢ onthehouse holdings limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-4

1. 1,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Up to the announcements of late the SP had seemed to steady after the drops mid-year (around the CEO change time) and IMO some investors lost patience waiting for a takeover to emerge. Unfortunately bad news scares off some investors and is a sell signal. Some braver souls use it to buy more seeing a diamond in the rough. For me the next financial update is key and I am hoping that last year's earnings momentum loss was temporary. The next milestone I'm looking for then are launch details of the new web and how that is received and then the strategy update.

I'm patient with my investment in the stock as disruptor businesses take time to make an impact.

Ultimately though this market is still orientated to consolidation and therefore OTH could be bought by a market consolidator such as Domain / Metro or an overseas digital business looking to get holds into APAC businesses. The AUD changes make an acquisition from an overseas party potentially cheaper.

Next couple of months will be interesting and the share registry changes may indicate that others see value here as well.

All IMO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OTH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.