ARI 0.00% 2.2¢ a.c.n. 004 410 833 limited

veebles, not only do I think AG know what they are doing,but...

1. 2,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    veebles,

not only do I think AG know what they are doing,but considering they started buying around 30c by all accounts have done a considerable amount of maths.Just like I like to think I have.
    Steels got a strong tailwind of a 15% US dollar cost advantage to Dumped imports in a very short time.
    Thought I heard in the news those in power see a 65c  AU$
    So potentially another 10%$200m tailwind for steel and all Australian $ imputs for steel,IO and other exports.
    Consummables have customers with tough ore and getting tougher by the day- listen to the video and those words.
    One of those NEW mines struggling to crush its ore and up for doubling its crushing capacity,because its $60m CHEAP in the $1.6BN scheme of things.

http://www.bnn.ca/News/2014/11/20/Mt-Milligan-mine-a-game-changer-for-Thompson-Creek-Metals-CEO.aspx

That's why Moly-Cop is the jewel in the crown-not only up to selling more media,but selling the newer harder media for more MOOLAH per ton and one could naturally expect more profit per ton,with a lesser need for new plant expansions for a while,with all this new capacity coming online and a superior product.

Or is all this plant expansion co-inciding with a far superior product ,a case of taking the market from underneath its competitors before they can compete by going on the aggressive supply offensive?

Sounds like,tastes like,looks like,what's happening in Iron Ore,if you want a comparison.

DYOR+DYODD and  time spent seeing which global companies Moly-Cop are supplying in some areas and where they currently are not,but Moly-Cops is doing LARGE capacity expansions could be insightful.Very coinidental,especially in Nth America. All supposition and wishful thinking on my behalf of course?
    Big bear beating up the little bears by throwing the hardest crushing balls at them and their customers who need and want them desperately to stay competitive.Will little bears balls still be big and strong enough?
    Some of those Kamloops balls have been as far as the Eastern Seaboard mines of Russia in the past,where next?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.