MSB 1.29% $1.18 mesoblast limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-11

1. 16,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8103
    "I guess it's now a buy then is it?"

Not in my opinion, no.

I'll not labour the catalyst that I am looking for before I buy the stock.

(Just because some Portfolio manager somewhere around the globe, who was buying the shares previously at much higher levels one day decides to take a teeny slither of the +$1.0 trillion of assets his firm manages, and have another go, should be no grounds for any self-respecting investor to change their minds either way.)

"...but if/when the sp shoots up on results - you'll quickly switch to foresight and be happy to pay a "multiple" to play catch up, right?"

Absolutely, I'll be happy to pay a "multiple" if the "results" mean that the company has been de-risked sufficiently (and I think you are acquainted with what I believe to be the risks, so I won't labour them).

I have "paid" multiples - very successfully, I might add - with a range of stocks on many occasions in the past, on the basis that they were at my desired de-risked state.

I'm not alone in this; a great number of investors of all shapes, sizes and experience do the same thing.

Why do you find that approach so worthy of remark?

Some people don't care about risk; I very much do.

"Capital are in the serious league; I wouldn't be poking fun at them about smart investing if I were you."

And why not, may I ask?

Why should I not make the reasonable observation that they have bought the stock at a valuation significantly different to the level the price is today?

What are they going to do? Sue me?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.015(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.347B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.20 $1.15 $4.551M 3.886M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 98246 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 19079 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.