MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Ann: Change in substantial holding, page-24

1. 9,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17677
    Used Moggie,

I guess you can make what you like from the following (last para and duplicated below, http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/news/market-news/market-news-detail/12063650.html).  .:

""""""""Related Party Transaction Disclosure
    Andy Carroll, a director of Mosman, is a director and a 4.7% shareholder of HPR and the transaction is classified as a related party transaction for the purpose of the AIM Rules. The directors of Mosman, other than Andy Carroll, having consulted with ZAI Corporate Finance Limited as nominated adviser to the Company, consider that the terms of the transaction are fair and reasonable insofar as its shareholders are concerned.""""""

#########

Nonetheless, the more interesting comment - copied below -  I find is from the following link which I found some time ago when reading about MSMN and thought it was very strange indeed at that time - no independent target statement and very happy at least MEO has done its own homework . http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/news/market-news/market-news-detail/12003106.html  
    Personally I don't care what it means for MSMN, but would have thought if I was holding MSMN shares I would be asking questions what it actually means (as I don't know and personally don't care as I am not invested , and don't intend been invested, in MSMN).  Make your own judgement but still doesn't detract from iams initial post which i agree with in full.

3.9 No independent expert

The Parties:
    (a) agree that an independent expert's report accompanying the Target's Statementis not required by section 640 of the Corporations Act; and

(b) acknowledge and agree that theTarget does not currently intendto commission the preparation of an independent expert's reportto accompany the Target'sStatement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.